Thursday, March 17, 2011

Where do I begin?

I am just some woman pushing thirty who is in a love triangle. I guess I am more than just some woman to many. I am a Mom to four beautiful chidlren and step mom to three others. I will get into the details of that later. I am a loving wife to my husband but even that is not so simple. Yesterday, was our three year anniversary. It was not so happy. At least he text-ed me wishing me a happy anniversary. I am also the girlfriend of a man who is in prison. That man was my first love and he still has more of my heart than I can admit to most. I work two jobs, one part time with a non profit that will remain nameless and then I am a cam girl on an adult site. I am writing a book which i am currently stuck on and decided I would try writing a bit differently for now and see how this goes. So, I guess I am not just some woman. But to most I am just a lady with a bunch of kids who looks like she should be on the PTA.
My life is full of secrets and complications. other than my boyfriend in prison, no one knows me and it is getting lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment